For those who have been following me they know I have restarted my training. Here is an update of what I done so far:
- Monday 25 minute swim for 1350 yards. http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/612472336
- Tuesday 22 minute run/jog for 1.9 miles http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/612472364
- Wednesday rest
- Thursday bike for 57 minutes for 14.44 miles. http://connect.garmin.com:80/activity/embed/613754608
- Friday swim was planned but when went to the pool it was closed for a private event.
On Friday, I talked to my former swim coach Dave! I give him an update on what is going on and he did the same. Then we just talk swimming. It is great to pick his brain. We spent around 5 minutes just talking about elbow position during the last part freestyle pull.
- Saturday and Sunday will depend on the weather and what time I get back from one of my part time jobs. As I am working at two different races. One of the might be a rest day but we will see what happens.
That is all for now. Thank you for reading. Oh ya I will be posting a youtube video too soon.