I am applying to be part of Powertap Grassroots Athletes Program this year. It is worth the shot at it. As I do have an Powertap Hub which I love even thou the Carbon rim (might need some work on it soon). I also enjoy the other products the group sells and sets up, that is made in the USA. I have the following Saris bike bunk holder, Saris Sentinel 3, and Cycleops Fluid2 trainer.
If I am one of the lucky 25 who get selected I will get the following perks:
PowerTap Will Provide
- Education through SCG Training Camp.
- 65% discount on all Saris (up to $500), CycleOps (up to $1,000), PowerTap (up to $3,000).
- 50% discount on PowerTap kits.
- PowerTap swag for events.
- Opportunity to visit PowerTap headquarters in Madison, WI.
- Additional brand education through webinars.
- Clinic outlines for seminars.
Pretty sweet deal in my mind. If you want more information and apply go for it. Here is the link http://powertap.com/support/sponsorship
Happy riding and good luck to those who are applying.